< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Research in Medical Education- PhD thesis: portfolio learning and assessing at the workplace: development, reliability and validity. Investigation of a competency-based portfolio that we use to coach and assess students of the medical school (2nd & 3rd master) during their full time internship. In addition we developed a validated and Flemish CanMEDS Competency Based Inventory (CCBI).- Development and investigation of a course where students learn to do a consultation (skills) (master)- Research in order to obtain a better insight into Burn Out/resilience of students at the medical school and in the postgraduate training of General Practice- International research of students career choices (general practice) and the shortage of general practitioners (Europe)- Educational training requirements for general practice/family medicine specialty training: recommendations for trainees, trainers and training institutions- "Buen vivir" through integrated health care: optimizing intercultural collaboration in rural areas in Ecuador.
- Keywords:MEDICAL EDUCATION, Medicine
- Disciplines:Public health care not elsewhere classified, Primary health care, Other medical and health sciences not elsewhere classified, Medicine, nursing and health curriculum and pedagogics, Continuing education and lifelong learning, Higher education, Methodology of pedagogical and educational research
- Research techniques:Delphi methodologySystematic literature reviewFocus groups
- Users of research expertise:(Medical and other health care) schools working around workplace learning and competency-based learning, and thinking of investigating resilience by their students.