< Back to previous page
- Research interest:As a scientific research manager of the Infla-Med Research Consortium of Excellence, I continuously explore innovative and multidisciplinary research collaborations within and outside the consortium. For this, I identify funding possibilities and support the process of writing new fundamental and applied preclinical research proposals for the Infla-Med consortium. I am also involved in the project management of large international projects (MSCA-ITN, ERA.Net, IMI,...). This research consortium of Excellence at the University of Antwerp performs fundamental and translational research into targets for the treatment of inflammatory diseases by using a multidisciplinary approach.
- Keywords:INFLAMMATION, Pharmacy and pharmacology
- Disciplines:In vitro testing, Non-clinical studies, Inflammation
- Research techniques:proposal writing, project management, setting up international networks, enhancement of knowledge/expertise exchange
- Users of research expertise:National and international research groups that are interested to collaborate with Infla-Med research groups on an inflammation-related topic.