< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Mariëlle Leijten, PhD, is affiliated as Associate Professor to the University of Antwerp, Belgium. Her research focuses on writing processes, more specifically:- source-based writing in L1, L2 and FL.- analyzing online writing processes in professional organizations via keystroke logging.- motoric, cognitive and linguistic writing processes of aging writers. She is co-founder and coordinator of the research instrument Inputlog (www.inputlog.net).
- Keywords:WRITING RESEARCH, WRITING PROCESSES, WRITING AND DIGITAL MEDIA, KEYSTROKE LOGGING, WRITING SKILLS, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:Communication sciences, Information sciences, Journalism and professional writing, Library sciences, Media studies, Other media and communications, Product development, Other social sciences, Language studies, Linguistics, Literary studies, Theory and methodology of language studies, Theory and methodology of linguistics, Theory and methodology of literary studies, Other languages and literary studies, Study of regions, Other humanities and the arts
- Research techniques:Keystroke loggingEyetracking
- Users of research expertise:Researchers in the field of writing process research. Teachers that are involved in writing education.