< Back to previous page
- Research interest:My research is focused on the effect of nutrient availability and climate on the biosphere, from forest to bryophytes, within a macroecological approach.
- Keywords:CARBON CYCLE, CARBON BALANCE, CARBON BALANCE OF FORESTS, BRYOPHYTES, NUTRIENT AVAILABILITY, STOICHIOMETRY, Biology
- Disciplines:Community ecology, Global ecology, Terrestrial ecology, Phylogeny and comparative analysis, Plant ecology, Atmospheric biology, Carbon sequestration science
- Research techniques:Statistics is the main tool I use to carry out my research. I have also performed field and lab work to analyse elemental composition of plants (IRMS, ICP-mass spectrometry).
- Users of research expertise:Researchers, forest managers, pubilc administration, journalists, secondary school teachers