< Back to previous page
- Keywords:vector borne diseases, malaria, mosquitoes, B680-epidemiology
- Users of research expertise:
- Eco-epidemiology of vector borne diseases
- Identification and characterisation of malaria vectors.
- The dynamics of malaria transmission in different ecological setting.
- Insecticide resistance.
- Vector control interventions.
1 - 6 of 6 results
- Monitoring van exotische steekmuggen in BelgiëFrom1 Jul 2017 → 30 Jun 2020
- Eco epidemiology of asymptomatic malaria hotspots, a prerequisite for malaria elimination?From1 Nov 2014 → 31 Dec 2018
- Serological markers for evaluation of repellent efficacy on force of infection of malariaFrom13 Feb 2014 → 25 Nov 2016
- Repellent as an additional tool to long lasting insecticidal nets to target the residual transmission in a north-eastern province of Cambodia. Study of the use and efficacy of a topical repellent using the passive and active malaria case detection systemsFrom1 Oct 2013 → 27 Apr 2017
- Molecular dialogue between parasite and hosts : the trypanosome modelFrom1 Jan 2007 → 29 Feb 2012
- Mosquito, vectors of disease: spatial biodiversity drivers of change, and riskFrom15 Dec 2006 → 31 Jan 2011
1 - 10 of 204 results
- Households or hotspots? Defining intervention targets for malaria elimination in Ratanakiri Province, eastern Cambodia(2019)Pages: 1034-1043Number of pages: 10
- Identification and characterization of areas of high and low risk for asymptomatic malaria infections at sub-village level in Ratanakiri, Cambodia(2018)Number of pages: 14
- Importance of household-level risk factors in explaining micro-epidemiology of asymptomatic malaria infections in Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia(2018)Number of pages: 15
- Safety of a topical insect repellent (picaridin) during community mass use for malaria control in rural Cambodia(2017)Pages: e0172566
- Passive case detection of malaria in Ratanakiri Province (Cambodia) to detect villages at higher risk for malaria(2017)Number of pages: 11
- Serological markers to measure recent changes in malaria at population level in Cambodia(2016)Number of pages: 18
- Efficacy of topical mosquito repellent (picaridin) plus long-lasting insecticidal nets versus long-lasting insecticidal nets alone for control of malaria: a clusterrandomised controlled trial(2016)Pages: 1169-1177Number of pages: 9
- Malaria tropica in Antwerp(2016)Pages: 4-9Number of pages: 6
- Geographical patterns of malaria transmission based on serological markers for falciparum and vivax malaria in Ratanakiri, Cambodia(2016)Number of pages: 15
- When intensity of deltamethrin resistance in Anopheles gambiae s.l. leads to loss of long lasting insecticidal nets bio-efficacy: a case study in north Cameroon(2016)
Authors: J Etang, Cédric Pennetier, Michael Piameu, Aziz Bouraima, Fabrice Chandre, Parfait Awono-Ambene, Marc Coosemans, Vincent CorbelPages: 132