- Keywords:vector borne diseases, malaria, mosquitoes, B680-epidemiology
- Users of research expertise:
- Eco-epidemiology of vector borne diseases
- Identification and characterisation of malaria vectors.
- The dynamics of malaria transmission in different ecological setting.
- Insecticide resistance.
- Vector control interventions.
1 - 6 of 6 results
- Eco epidemiology of asymptomatic malaria hotspots, a prerequisite for malaria elimination?From1 Nov 2014 → 31 Dec 2018
- Serological markers for evaluation of repellent efficacy on force of infection of malariaFrom13 Feb 2014 → 25 Nov 2016
- Repellent as an additional tool to long lasting insecticidal nets to target the residual transmission in a north-eastern province of Cambodia. Study of the use and efficacy of a topical repellent using the passive and active malaria case detection systemsFrom1 Oct 2013 → 27 Apr 2017
- Risk of emergence of viral diseases driven by ecoclimaticFrom15 Dec 2009 → 31 Jan 2012
- The complete in vitro Plasmodium vivax cycle as a first step for understanding its biology and identifying new therapeutic targets.From1 Sep 2008 → 31 Dec 2013
- Molecular dialogue between parasite and hosts : the trypanosome modelFrom1 Jan 2007 → 29 Feb 2012
1 - 10 of 175 results
- Identification and characterization of areas of high and low risk for asymptomatic malaria infections at sub-village level in Ratanakiri, Cambodia(2018)Journal: Malaria JournalVolume: 17Number of pages: 14
- Importance of household-level risk factors in explaining micro-epidemiology of asymptomatic malaria infections in Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia(2018)Journal: Scientific ReportsVolume: 8Number of pages: 15
- Safety of a topical insect repellent (picaridin) during community mass use for malaria control in rural Cambodia(2017)Journal: PLOS ONEISSN: 1932-6203Issue: 3Volume: 12Pages: e0172566
- Passive case detection of malaria in Ratanakiri Province (Cambodia) to detect villages at higher risk for malaria(2017)Journal: Malaria JournalVolume: 16Number of pages: 11
- Serological markers to measure recent changes in malaria at population level in Cambodia(2016)Journal: Malaria JournalVolume: 15Number of pages: 18
- Geographical patterns of malaria transmission based on serological markers for falciparum and vivax malaria in Ratanakiri, Cambodia(2016)Journal: Malaria JournalVolume: 15Number of pages: 15
- When intensity of deltamethrin resistance in Anopheles gambiae s.l. leads to loss of long lasting insecticidal nets bio-efficacy: a case study in north Cameroon(2016)Journal: Parasites & VectorsISSN: 1756-3305Volume: 9
Authors: J Etang, Cédric Pennetier, Michael Piameu, Aziz Bouraima, Fabrice Chandre, Parfait Awono-Ambene, Marc Coosemans, Vincent CorbelPages: 132
- Malaria tropica in Antwerp(2016)Journal: Vlaams InfectieziektenbulletinIssue: 1Volume: 2016Pages: 4-9Number of pages: 6
- Implementation and application of a multiplex assay to detect malaria-specific antibodies(2015)Journal: Malaria JournalVolume: 14Pages: 338Number of pages: 14
- High mobility and low use of malaria preventive measures among the Jarai male youth along the Cambodian-Vietnamese border(2015)Journal: American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (The)ISSN: 0002-9637Issue: 4Volume: 93
Authors: Charlotte Gryseels, Koen Peeters, Susan Dierickx, Xa Nguyen Xuan, Sambunny Uk, Melanie Kate Bannister-Tyrrell, Suzan Trienekens, Joan Muela Ribera, Susanna Hausmann Muela, René Gerrets, et al.Pages: 810-818