< Back to previous page
Lieve Van Hoof
- Disciplines (Ghent University):Classical literature, Literatures in Greek, Ancient history, Literatures in Latin
1 - 10 of 10
- U+201CPolitical Assassination in the Late Roman EmpireU+201D - Towards a new approach to studying state power and weakness in Ancient Europe and the MediterraneanFrom1 Nov 2020 → TodayFunding: FWO senior postdoctoral fellowship
- Inscribing Religion: Writing, Records and Religious Knowledge in Ancient GreeceFrom1 Nov 2020 → 31 Jul 2021Funding: FWO junior postdoctoral fellowship
- U+201CPolitical Assassination in the Late Roman EmpireU+201D
- The birth of the Early Medieval culture of political violenceFrom1 Oct 2019 → 31 Oct 2020Funding: BOF - postdoctoral mandates
- The Emperor's Ear: Lobbying and Networking at the Roman Imperial Court during the PrincipateFrom1 Oct 2019 → TodayFunding: BOF - postdoctoral mandates
- Politics in late antique Rome: Networks and argumentation in SymmachusU+2019 LettersFrom1 Jan 2019 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Decision Processes in Late Antiquity: Networking, persuasion, presentation and governance in the Council Acts of Chalcedon (451)From1 Jan 2019 → TodayFunding: FWO research project
- Pirenne Consortium for Medieval StudiesFrom1 Jul 2018 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- A ReaderU+2019s Perspective on Early Christian Texts. Book Epigrams in the Byzantine Manuscript Tradition of Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite.From1 Oct 2017 → 14 Aug 2021Funding: FWO fellowships
- BOF-ZAP-office in Cultural History Late Antiquity / Early Middle AgesFrom1 Oct 2017 → TodayFunding: BOF - Research professorship
- The politics of culture in crisis? Negotiating power through culture in the fourth century A.D.From1 Oct 2008 → 30 Sep 2011Funding: FWO fellowships
1 - 10 of 81
- The Greek fragmentary chronicles after Eusebius : edition, translation, and commentary(2022)Number of pages: 1
Authors: Lieve Van Hoof, E.-M. Becker, U. Egelhaaf-Gaiser, A. FürstNumber of pages: 1
- Libanius, Lemmatius and the location and career of a pagan (high?) priest under and after Julian(2021)
Authors: Lieve Van HoofPages: 375 - 393
- Jordanes : Romana et Getica(2020)Pages: 480 p.
- Introduction(2020)Pages: xi - cxv
- The fragmentary Latin histories of late antiquity (AD 300 - 620) : edition, translation and commentary(2020)Pages: 332 p.
- Clavis Historicorum Antiquitatis Posterioris : an inventory of late antique historiography (A.D. 300-800)(2020)Pages: CXVI, 1079 p.
- Vergilian allusions in the getica of Jordanes(2019)
Authors: Lieve Van HoofPages: 170 - 185
- Libanius : a critical introduction(2018)Edition: Paperback
Authors: Lieve Van HoofPages: 404 p.
- De Oudheid als spiegel : de receptiegeschiedenis van Harmodius en Aristogeiton(2018)
Authors: Lieve Van HoofPages: 146 - 153