< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Research on the quality of reading to learn in higher education students. More specifically, my research focuses on gaining insight into the ongoing learning process and which cognitive and motivational/emotional components affect this learning process and learning outcomes.
- Keywords:READING, LEARNING PROCESS, EYE-TRACKING, Educational sciences
- Disciplines:General pedagogical and educational sciences, Instructional sciences, Educational and school psychology, Cognitive processes, Learning and behaviour, Motivation and emotion, Research methods and experimental design, Statistics and data analysis
- Research techniques:- Eye-tracking- Cued retrospective think aloud- Self-report questionnaires- Mixed effects models
- Users of research expertise:Higher education