< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Lauren Kosten is a neuroscientist with expertise in preclinical animal models for neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric diseases (Schizophrenia, Huntington, Alzheimer) focussing on research of noninvasive in vivo imaging biomarkers (MRI, PET) and new neuromodulating therapies.
- Keywords:NEUROMODULATION, NEURO-IMAGING, NEURODEGENERATIVE BRAIN DISEASES, Biomedical sciences (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Medical biotechnology, Bioinformatics and computational biology, Biophysics, Laboratory medicine, Medical biochemistry and metabolism, Medical imaging and therapy, Medical systems biology, Microbiology, Molecular and cell biology, Morphological sciences, Neurosciences, Physiology, Psychiatry and psychotherapy, Other basic sciences, Other translational sciences, Other medical and health sciences
- Research techniques:microPET, MRS, microMRI, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, western blotting, behavioral testing, microsurgery
- Users of research expertise:clinical research groups neurology, pharmaceutical industry