< Back to previous page
- Disciplines:Other social sciences not elsewhere classified, Other product development not elsewhere classified, Human-centered design, Strategic design, Systems design, Humanities and the arts not elsewhere classified
- Department of Languages and Cultures (Department)
MemberFrom1 Jun 2012 → Today
- Department of Languages and cultures of the Near East and North Africa (Department)
MemberFrom1 Oct 2010 → 31 May 2012
1 - 2 of 2 results
- Turkic and Circassian between Ethnonym and Socionym. The Linguistic and Ethnic Dimensions to Mamluk Identity as a Discursive Construct.From1 Oct 2016 → 30 Sep 2019Funding: FWO fellowships
- Turkic and Circassian between Ethnonym and Socionym. The Linguistic and Ethnic Dimensions to Mamluk Identity as a Discursive ConstructFrom1 Oct 2015 → 30 Sep 2018Funding: BOF - Other initiatives
1 - 10 of 18 results
- The Road to the Citadel as a Chain of Opportunity. Mamluks' Careers between Contingency and Institutionalization(2020)Series: Rulers & ElitesNumber of pages: 1
- Egypt and Syria in the Fatimid, Ayyubid and Mamluk Eras — IX(2018)Volume: 273Pages: 350 p.
- Manipulating dreams : Ibn U+02BFAsakirU+2019s use of dream in his biographical notice of Ibn al-Mubarak(2018)Volume: 278Pages: 71 - 80
- The Mamlukization of the Mamluk Sultanate? State formation and the history of Fifteenth Century Egypt and Syria: part I: old problems and new trends(2016)Pages: 549 - 559
- Medieval Hebrew poetry and Arabic BadiU+201B style: a poem by Moses DarU+201Bi (twelfth-century Egypt)(2016)Volume: 8Pages: 317 - 330
- The Mamlukization of the Mamluk Sultanate? State formation and the history of fifteenth Century Egypt and Syria: part II: comparative solutions and a new research agenda(2016)Pages: 560 - 569
- Egypt and Syria in the Fatimid, Ayyubid and Mamluk Eras VIII: proceedings of the 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd International Colloquium Organized at Ghent University in May 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013(2016)Pages: 348 p.
- A bouquet of Arabic and Hebrew flowers: the Judaeo-Arabic Poem headings in Moses DarU+201BiU+2019s diwan(2013)Volume: 7Pages: 165 - 171
- Egypt and Syria in the fatimid, Ayyubid and Mamluk Eras VII: proceedings of the 16th, 17th and 18th International Colloquium Organized at the University of Ghent in May 2007, 2008 and 2009(2013)Volume: 223Pages: XVI, 561 p.
- Family matters: the 'Family-in-law' impulse in Mamluk marriage policy(2013)Pages: 61 - 82