- Disciplines:Other agricultural, veterinary and food sciences, Animal biology, Veterinary medicine, Other veterinary sciences
- Department of Internal Medicine, Reproduction and Population Medicine (Department)
MemberFrom1 May 2016 → Today
1 - 2 of 2
- Extracellular vesicles as non-invasive biomarkers for assessing the competence of human embryos to implant and establish a clinical pregnancyFrom1 Oct 2020 → TodayFunding: FWO junior postdoctoral fellowship
- Effects of environmental stress on embryo communication and developmentFrom1 May 2019 → 31 Oct 2019Funding: BOF - doctoral mandates
1 - 10 of 14
- Lycopene supplementation to serum-free maturation medium improves in vitro bovine embryo development and quality and modulates embryonic transcriptomic profile(2022)
Authors: Shehu Sidi, Osvaldo Américo Bogado Pascottini, Daniel Angel Velez, Nima AzariDolatabad, Krishna Chaitanya Pavani, . Gretania Residiwati, Tim Meese, Filip Van Nieuwerburgh, Elias Kambai Bawa, Ambrose Alikidon Voh, et al.
- Hatching is modulated by microRNA-378a-3p derived from extracellular vesicles secreted by blastocysts(2022)
Authors: Krishna Chaitanya Pavani, Tim Meese, Osvaldo Américo Bogado Pascottini, XueFeng Guan, Xiaoyuan Lin, Luc Peelman, Joachim Hamacher, Filip Van Nieuwerburgh, Dieter Deforce, Annekatrien Boel, et al.
- Follicular fluid during individual oocyte maturation enhances cumulus expansion and improves embryo development and quality in a dose-specific manner(2021)Pages: 38 - 45
- Extracellular vesicles from follicular and ampullary fluid isolated by density gradient ultracentrifugation improve bovine embryo development and quality(2021)
- Follicular fluid supplementation during bovine oocyte maturation in vitro improves blastocyst development and quality in an individual culture system(2020)Volume: 17Number of pages: 1
- The separation and characterization of extracellular vesicles from medium conditioned by bovine embryos(2020)
- Bta-miR-10b secreted by bovine embryos negatively impacts preimplantation embryo quality(2019)
- Isolation and characterization of functionally active extracellular vesicles from culture medium conditioned by bovine embryos in vitro(2019)
- Characterisation of extracellular vesicles in the canine ejaculate : preliminary results(2019)Volume: 54Pages: 70 - 71
- Bovine embryo-secreted microRNA-30c is a potential non-invasive biomarker for hampered preimplantation developmental competence(2019)
Authors: Xiaoyuan Lin, Evy Beckers, Séan Mc Cafferty, Yannick Gansemans, Katarzyna Joanna Szymanska-Vandendriessche, Krishna Chaitanya Pavani, João Portela Catani, Filip Van Nieuwerburgh, Dieter Deforce, Petra De Sutter, et al.