< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Research is focused on the mechanisms that regulate growth in Arabidopsis thaliana, with emphasis on the development of the root, root hairs, hypocotyl and leaves, based on transcriptome analysis and using phenotyping, genotyping, molecular biological approaches and visualization by different means of microscopy. Perturbation of normal growth conditions are used to study 1) normal development and 2) the mechanisms that evoke the typical growth response in the plants.
- Keywords:PLANT GROWTH CONTROL, PLANT MORPHOGENESIS, ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA L., PLANT DEVELOPMENT, PLANT TRANSFORMATION, PLANT HORMONES, Biology
- Disciplines:Cell growth and development, Posttranslational modifications, Plant cell and molecular biology, Plant developmental and reproductive biology, Plant morphology, anatomy and physiology, Genomics, Proteomics, Transcriptomics
- Research techniques:In vivo and in vitro Arabidopsis Plant GrowthMolecular biologyCloningPlant transformationPhenotypingGenotypingMicroscopyExtensometryGene analysisMutant analysis
- Users of research expertise:Research institutes and other universitiesPrivate companies