< Back to previous page
- Disciplines:Applied economics, Agriculture, land and farm management
1 - 10 of 17
- Context matters-using an agent-based model to investigate the influence of market context on the supply of local biomass for anaerobic digestion(2016)Pages: 132 - 145
- Context matters: the importance of market characteristics in the volatility of feedstock costs for biogas plants(2015)Volume: 80Pages: 23 - 28
- Innoveren in de bio-economie: innovatieproces en netwerken doorgelicht(2014)Pages: 50 p.
- Unravelling the informal silage maize trade: a multi-agent modelling approach(2014)Number of pages: 1
- The organizational innovation system: innovation rationale and framework for analysis(2014)Number of pages: 1
- Supporting system innovation in the bio-economy: illustration of an innovation feasibility evaluation instrument(2014)Number of pages: 1
- The influence of subjective and objective knowledge on attitude, motivations and consumption of organic food(2011)Pages: 1353 - 1378
- Price sensitivity of farmer preferences for irrigation water-pricing method: evidence from a choice model analysis in Krishna river basin, India(2011)Pages: 205 - 214
- Performance and optimization of farm certification systems as private institutions of sustainability(2010)
Authors: Koen MondelaersPages: VIII, 244 p.
- The added value of organic farming for environment and health: facts and consumer perceptions(2009)Pages: 1021 - 1027