< Back to previous page
- Research interest:cognitive-stylistic research of the Hebrew Bible, (urban) space in the Hebrew Bible, conceptualizing home in the Hebrew Bible, metaphor theory, what happens when we read?, wordplay as a communicative strategy in the Hebrew Bible, interpretation history of the Hebrew Bible.
- Keywords:BIBLE, TEXT COMPREHENSION, CONCEPTUALIZATION, METAPHOR, SPATIAL ANALYSIS, COGNITIVE NARRATOLOGY, COGNITIVE LINGUISTICS, HEBREW, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:Middle Eastern languages, Semantics, Narratology, Other Middle Eastern literatures, Poetics, Stylistics and textual analysis, Literary criticism
- Research techniques:cognitive stylistics, narratology, critical-spatial analysis, metaphor theory
- Users of research expertise:researchers, students, teachers, those leading or involved in a religious community