< Back to previous page
Jean Jacques Wyndaele
- Research interest:Pressure measurement in lower urinary tract; tissue bath for striated muscle and smooth muscle from the pelvic region in the rat; evaluation of possible influence of drugs, electrical stimulation on smooth muscles of the lower urinary tract.
- Keywords:PELVIC FLOOR, URODYNAMICS, DRUGS, BLADDER, Medicine
- Disciplines:Urology and nephrology, Anaesthesiology, Bioinformatics and computational biology, Biomechanics, Biophysics, Cardiac and vascular medicine, Dermatology, Diagnostics, Endocrinology and metabolic diseases, Gastro-enterology and hepatology, Gerontology and geriatrics, Gynaecology and obstetrics, Hematology, Immunology, Intensive care and emergency medicine, Laboratory medicine, Medical biochemistry and metabolism, Medical imaging and therapy, Medical systems biology, Microbiology, Molecular and cell biology, Morphological sciences, Neurosciences, Oncology, Ophthalmology and optometry, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Palliative care and end-of-life care, Pediatrics and neonatology, Physiology, Psychiatry and psychotherapy, Regenerative medicine, Respiratory medicine, Surgery, Tropical medicine, Other clinical sciences, Forensic medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and dietetics , Speech, language and hearing sciences, Other paramedical sciences, Other medical and health sciences
- Research techniques:In vivo experiments in the rat, including intubation, electrical stimulation, measurement of pressure, measurement of neuropotentials and tissue baths with electrical stimulation and measurement of tension evolution on the strips.
- Users of research expertise:- Pharmaceutical industry- Industry involved in electrical stimulation