< Back to previous page
- Research interest:The group has an extensive expertise in the field of institutional and organizational theories and is capable to supply expertise and advice to organizations (interest groups, bureaucratic agencies, political parties) that seek to improve their organizational strategies in a multi-layered environment. In the field of trade policy, the group has extensive expertise in the area of EU antidumping policy, non-state actor involvement and WTO dispute settlement cases.
- Keywords:POLITICS, INTEREST GROUPS, EUROPEAN UNION, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Other economics and business, Citizenship, immigration and political inequality, International and compartive politics, Multilevel governance, National politics, Political behaviour, Political organisations and institutions, Political theory and methodology, Public administration, Other political science
- Research techniques:ACIM has methodological expertise of the following nature:- Measuring and assessing organizational strategies and adaptation through quantitative and qualitative methods- Influence measurement through case-studies of specific policy events and processes- Evaluation research, more precisely research on implementation and policy execution of EU rules and regulation
- Users of research expertise:- Local, regional and central government agencies, - Interest organizations (in Belgium and at the EU-level),- Think tanks,- Political parties, - International organizations such as the World Trade Organization