1 - 10 of 19
- Presymptomatic viral shedding in high-risk mpox contacts(2023)Pages: e28769
- Tecovirimat resistance in an immunocompromised patient with mpox and prolonged viral shedding(2023)Pages: 1141-1143
- Leveraging T-cell receptor - epitope recognition models to disentangle unique and cross-reactive T-cell response to SARS-CoV-2 during COVID-19 progression/resolution(2023)
Authors: Anna Postovskaya, Alexandra Vujkovic, Tessa De Block, Lida van Petersen, Maartje van Frankenhuijsen, Isabel Brosius, Emmanuel Bottieau, Christophe Van Dijck, Caroline Theunissen, Sabrina H van Ierssel, et al.
- Persistent morbidity in Clade IIb mpox patients: interim results of a long-term follow-up study, Belgium, June to November 2022(2023)
- Alternative sampling specimens for the molecular detection of mpox (formerly monkeypox) virus(2023)
- Presymptomatic viral shedding in high-risk contacts of monkeypox cases: a prospective cohort study(2023)
- Severe mpox (formerly monkeypox) disease in five patients after recent vaccination with MVA-BN vaccine, Belgium, July to October 2022(2022)
- Enhanced surveillance of monkeypox in Bas-Uélé, Democratic Republic of Congo: the limitations of symptom-based case definitions(2022)Pages: 647-655
- Activation of the carboxypeptidase U (CPU, TAFIa, CPB2) system in patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection could contribute to COVID-19 hypofibrinolytic state and disease severity prognosis(2022)
Authors: Karen Claesen, Yani Sim, A Bracke, Michelle De Bruyn, Emilie De Hert, Gwendolyn Vliegen, An Hotterbeekx, Alexandra Vujkovic, Lida van Petersen, Fien H R De Winter, et al.
- Proline-specific peptidase activities (DPP4, PRCP, FAP and PREP) in plasma of hospitalized COVID-19 patients(2022)Pages: 4-11