< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Expertise in Belgian and comparative general administrative law, and more specific principles of good administration, administrative decision-making and procedure, protection against the executive and land use law.
- Keywords:LEGAL PROTECTION AGAINST THE EXECUTIVE, COUNCIL OF STATE, LAW OF EVIDENCE, PRINCIPLES OF GOOD ADMINISTRATION, Law (incl. notarial studies)
- Disciplines:Administrative law , Comparative law
- Research techniques:Traditional legal analysis (e.g. case law analysis of the administrative courts)Comparative legal analysis.
- Users of research expertise:Academics, politicians, civil servants, lawyers, judges, law students ...