< Back to previous page
- Research interest:I do research about history of economic thought, socioeconomic inequality of health, and linear production systems.
- Keywords:INEQUALITY, HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT, Economics and applied economics
- Disciplines:Public health sciences not elsewhere classified, Health, education and welfare economics, History of economic thought, Mathematical methods, programming models, mathematical and simulation modelling
- Research techniques:Archival research; theoretical research; econometric analysis.
- Users of research expertise:Researchers; policy makers.