< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise (University of Antwerp):inter- and transdisciplinary research focusing on the following research topics: knowledge exchange, agroecology and transition of the food system.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):SYSTEM THINKING, Applied biological sciences, biotechnology
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Biological system engineering, Biomaterials engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Medical biotechnology, Other (bio)medical engineering, Environmental engineering and biotechnology, Industrial biotechnology, Other biotechnology, bio-engineering and biosystem engineering, Geomatic engineering, Product development, Safety engineering, Other engineering and technology, Agricultural animal production, Agricultural plant production, Agriculture, land and farm management, Biotechnology for agriculture, forestry, fisheries and allied sciences, Fisheries sciences, Food sciences and (bio)technology, Forestry sciences, Horticultural production, Other agriculture, forestry, fisheries and allied sciences, Other agricultural, veterinary and food sciences
- Disciplines (Research Institute for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food):Sustainable agriculture, Farm and rural management, Adult education, Informal learning, Agricultural systems analysis and modelling, Applied sociology not elsewhere classified
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):As methodological choices are crucial in inter and transdisciplinary research, I build my expertise on necessary approaches such as systems thinking, multi-actor approaches, interactive innovation, transition research etc.
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):food system actors, socio-economic researchers, policy
- See also: Fleur Marchand (University of Antwerp)