< Back to previous page
- Keywords:Human resource management
- Disciplines:Human resource management, Work and organisational psychology, Organisational management
- Department of Marketing, Innovation and Organisation (Department)
MemberFrom21 Aug 2019 → Today
- Department of Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour (Department)
MemberFrom1 Feb 2018 → 30 Jun 2018
- Department of Work, Organisation and Society (Department)
MemberFrom1 Oct 2006 → 30 Sep 2011
1 - 1 of 1 results
- A sustainable relationship with employees: the role of internal branding and ambassadorship.From23 Oct 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
1 - 10 of 25 results
- Labour market policy if the general public was in charge(2021)Pages: 38 p.
- Vind de ware medewerker : juist selecteren in theorie en praktijk(2019)
Authors: Eveline Schollaert, Bart Van Theemsche, Gerd JacobsPages: 204 p.
- Recruiting nurses through social media : effects on employer brand and attractiveness(2017)Pages: 2696 - 2708
- De strijd om talent : employer branding in theorie en praktijk(2017)Pages: 176 p.
- The interplay of elicitation and evaluation of trait-expressive behavior: evidence in assessment center exercises(2015)Pages: 1169 - 1188
- The image of psychology programs: the value of the instrumental-symbolic framework(2014)Pages: 457 - 475
- Building situational stimuli in assessment center exercises : do specific exercise instructions and role-player prompts increase the observability of behavior?(2012)Pages: 255 - 271
- The use of role-player prompts in assessment center exercises(2011)Pages: 190 - 197
- Reshaping exercise design in assessment centers: theory, practice, and research(2011)Pages: 47 - 60
- Response rates in organizational science, 1995-2008: a meta-analytic review and guidelines for survey researchers(2010)Pages: 335 - 349