< Back to previous page
- Research interest:(1) Linking existing administrative data for research on the intersection of medicine and social sciences(2) Research activities: Using these administrative data to- describe and explain differences in health behavior, e.g. vaccination behavior- describe and explain non-take-up of health Insurance programs, e.g. increased reimbursement program- describe labour market participation and use of measures to enhance labour market participation of (ex-) cancer patients
- Keywords:VULNERABLE GROUPS, SOCIAL POLICY, NON TAKE UP, HEALTH BEHAVIOUR, EMPLOYMENT
- Disciplines:Health care administration, Health promotion and policy, Preventive medicine, Social medical sciences not elsewhere classified, Health policy, Social policy, Social differentiation, stratification and social mobility
- Research techniques:Linkage of existing administrative data.
- Users of research expertise:Government agencies in the wide sector of health carePolicy makers in the sectors of health care, health Insurance, labour market