< Back to previous page
- Research interest (University of Antwerp):Eva Kyndt (PhD Educational Sciences) is an associate professor in human resource development and management at the Department for Training and Education Sciences (University of Antwerp, Belgium). The common thread in her research is the attention for the intersection between learning and working. More specifically, her expertise is situated in the area of workplace learning, transfer of training, social networks in organisations, knowledge management and the transition from education to work.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):SOCIAL LEARNING, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT, NETWORK ANALYSIS, HUMAN RESOURCES, LIFELONG LEARNING, DUAL LEARNING, WORKPLACE LEARNING, CAREER TRANSITIONS, Educational sciences
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Educational and school psychology, Work and organisational psychology, Adult education, Continuing education and lifelong learning, Higher education, Education systems not elsewhere classified
- Disciplines (KU Leuven):Education curriculum, Education systems, General pedagogical and educational sciences, Specialist studies in education, Other pedagogical and educational sciences, Animal experimental and comparative psychology , Applied psychology, Biological and physiological psychology, Clinical and counseling psychology, Developmental psychology and ageing, General psychology, Human experimental psychology, Psychological methods, Social psychology, Other psychology and cognitive sciences, Education, culture and society, Instructional sciences, Orthopedagogics and special education, Parenting and family education
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):Research design: Quasi-experiments, longitudinal designs, surveyStatistical analysis: e.g. Multilevel analysis, Latent growth /change modelling, Structural equation modelling, Social Network Analysis, Meta-analysis, Item response theoryQualitative analysis: Content analysis, Narrative systematic reviewAI (neural network analysis)
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Organisations: HR-professionals, L&D professionals, coaches, trainers & consultants.Education: Teachers, principals, leadership, & educational support services.