< Back to previous page
- Research interest:My main expertise is the use of electron tomography to perform a structural characterization of nanoparticles, which allows us to obtain a thorough understanding of the structure-to-properties relationship of these materials. Different electron microscopy techniques are used and optimized to characterize metallic, semiconductor and catalytic nanostructures in three dimensions.
- Keywords:ELECTRON MICROSCOPY, NANOPARTICLES, Physics (incl. astronomy)
- Disciplines:Nanophysics and nanosystems, Structural and mechanical properties, Materials physics not elsewhere classified
- Research techniques:Electron microscopyElectron tomographyEnergy dispersive X-ray spectroscopyElectron energy loss spectroscopy
- Users of research expertise:Nanomaterials synthesis facilities