< Back to previous page
- Research interest:- Characterisation of paramagnetic inorganic and organic compounds- Characterisation of paramagnetic impurities and defects in solids.- Optical characterisation (absorption, fluorescence, raman spectroscopy) of liquids and solids.- Optical investigations of ultrafast dynamics in materials- Determination of nonlinear optical (NLO) properties of molecules in solution.
- Keywords:LASER SPECTROSCOPY, NON-LINEAR OPTICS, ELECTRON PARAMAGNETIC RESONANCE (EPR), RESONANCE RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY, Physics (incl. astronomy)
- Disciplines:Condensed matter physics and nanophysics
- Research techniques:- Continuous-wave/pulsed electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) at 9.5 and 95 GHz- Resonance raman spectroscopy- Fluorescence spectroscopy- Absorption spectroscopy- Picosecond laser spectroscopy- Hyper-Rayleigh scattering (HRS)
- Users of research expertise:- Other research laboraories (universities and research centers)- R&D semiconductor industry and related companies- R&D chemical industry