< Back to previous page
- Research interest:I have a background in Biomedical sciences, obtained a PhD in genetics and an additional master (ManaMa) in statistical data-analysis. My main expertise is in the statistical data-analysis of research data, mainly (but not exclusively) data from life sciences.
- Keywords:STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS, DATA ANALYSIS, STATISTICS, Biomedical sciences (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Applied mathematics in specific fields, Statistics and numerical methods, Systems biology
- Research techniques:I am familiar with several software packages for statistical data-analysis, including SPSS, SAS and R.
- Users of research expertise:My target audience includes all researchers from the UAntwerpen who need assistance with the statistical analysis of their data.