< Back to previous page
Erik C L Neyts
- Research interest:Computational techniques: * Atomic scale simulations* Molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo* Long time scale dynamics (hyperdynamics, metadynamics)* Density Functional TheoryMaterials and processes: * Plasma - surface interactions* Carbon nanotubes and graphene * Plasma catalysis * Nanoclusters * PECVD
- Keywords:CARBON NANOTUBES, ATOMISTIC SIMULATIONS, COMPUTER SIMULATIONS, PLASMA CATALYSIS, MOLECULAR DYNAMICS, Chemistry (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Analytical chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Macromolecular and materials chemistry, Medicinal and biomolecular chemistry, Organic chemistry, Physical chemistry, Sustainable chemistry, Theoretical and computational chemistry, Other chemical sciences, Biochemistry and metabolism, Other biological sciences, Other natural sciences
- Research techniques:- Molecular dynamics- Monte Carlo- Metadynamics and hyperdynamics- DFT
- Users of research expertise:R&D looking for fundamental answers in an applied context.