< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Research Manager of the Global Change Ecology Centre. My expertise lies in the development of multi- and transdisciplinary research projects on multi-factorial global change. I also develop a research communication strategy. As a researcher, I was specialized in nutrient cycling across landscapes, and anthropogenic impacts thereon.
- Keywords:ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES, SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATION, Biology
- Disciplines:Global ecology, Terrestrial ecology, Ecology not elsewhere classified, Plant ecology, Aquatic biology, Ecosystem services, Environmental chemistry, Carbon sequestration science
- Research techniques:Broad knowledge of ecological analysis and research tools
- Users of research expertise:Researchers, policy makers, environmental entrepreneurs