< Back to previous page
Eddy Van de Voorde
- Research interest:Research concerning the organisation of freight transport and logistics including transport planning and regional planning.Assessment of infrastructure projects and analysis interaction economics, spatial planning and geography.Assessment of transport policy (road transport, port and maritime sector).
- Keywords:COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS, LOGISTICS, ECONOMETRICS, OPERATIONS RESEARCH, LOCATION, General and logistic services
- Disciplines:Applied economics, Economic development, innovation, technological change and growth, Economic history, Macroeconomics and monetary economics, Microeconomics, Tourism, Economic geography, Human geography, Recreation, leisure and tourism geography, Urban and regional geography, Other social and economic geography
- Research techniques:- Cost-benefit analysis, multicriteria-analysis- Model-based analysis, forecasting and simulations- Operational research- GIS geographical information systems
- Users of research expertise:- Transport and logistic sector- Port and maritime sector- Consulting companies- Planning agencies- Governments