< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Policy advisory support for governments and NGOs undertaking policy reforms with respect to understand the mechanisms of the link between (international) financial flows (financial globalisation) events and development and/or poverty reduction. It can involve both public (development aid) as well as private financial flows.
- Keywords:GLOBALISATION, POVERTY, DEVELOPMENT, MANAGEMENT, POLICY, Economics and applied economics
- Disciplines:Economic development, innovation, technological change and growth, Other economics and business, Citizenship, immigration and political inequality, International and compartive politics, Multilevel governance, National politics, Political behaviour, Political organisations and institutions, Political theory and methodology, Public administration, Other political science
- Research techniques:Qualitative and quantitative methods of social sciences (including economics).
- Users of research expertise:- Bilateral and multilateral donors - Civil society- Governments- Academic research units- Media - The general public