< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Interdisciplinary research at the intersection of Anthropology, Translation Studies, Intercultural Studies and Historiography, with a focus on Iberian Cultures (Spain and Latin America). Main research topics: ethnicity, nation building, inter-religious and inter-ethnic contacts, racism, fascism, holocaust and genocide studies, memory.
- Keywords:LATIN AMERICA, TRANSLATION STUDIES, INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION, HOLOCAUST, TRANSCULTURALITY, ETHNICITY, SPANISH, ANTHROPOLOGY, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:Applied sociology, Policy and administration, Social psychology, Social stratification, Social theory and sociological methods, Sociology of life course, family and health, Other sociology and anthropology, Language studies, Literary studies, Theory and methodology of language studies
- Research techniques:Qualitative research based on anthropological and sociological methodologies
- Users of research expertise:Prospecting PhD candidatesPeer review projects / publicationsInternational networks