< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Socio-cultural history of Antiquity (Greek, Roman and Late) with special focus on life course (childhood, youth, marriage, sexuality, disabilities, old age, education).Greek and Roman epigraphy.Neo-Latin literature.Didactics of Latin and Ancient Greek.
- Keywords:LATIN, GREEK, NEO-LATIN LITERATURE, HISTORY OF THE ROMAN TOWN, EPIGRAPHY, HISTORY OF MENTALITY, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:Ancient history, Latin language
- Research techniques:Analysis of literary and documentary sources.
- Users of research expertise:teachers of classical languages and history, press with interest for antiquity or the teaching of Latin and Greek, larger audience with interest for history of mentalities in Antiquity.