< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise (University of Antwerp):My work is focused on extracting robust and clinically relevant information from quantitative MRI data acquired within realistic scan times. The novel acquisition and analysis techniques that I develop are applicable across a wide range of clinical and neuroscientific problems where white matter and its connectivity are of interest, including Alzheimer's disease, brain development and neurosurgical planning.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):DIFFUSION-WEIGHTED IMAGING, PARAMETER ESTIMATION, IMAGE ANALYSIS, MRI, IMAGE PROCESSING, NEURO MRI, CONNECTIVITY, MRI IMAGING, Computer science (incl. applied informatics)
- Disciplines (Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre):Display technology, Antennas and propagation, Automation and control systems, Analogue, RF and mixed signal integrated circuits, Neuromorphic computing, Audio and speech processing, Environmental safety and health of nanotechnology, Battery technology, Biomaterials, Ceramic matrix composites, Hybrid composites, Computational materials science, Metals and alloy materials, Polymer processing, Nanomaterials, Functional materials, Biomedical image processing, Biochemical engineering, Biofluid mechanics, Cell, tissue and organ engineering, Arithmetic and logic structures, Automation, feedback control and robotics, Bio-informatics, Analogue and digital signal processing, Engineering instrumentation, Environmental health and safety, Biostatistics, Care for disabled, Bioethics
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):High performance computing, Modelling and simulation, Image processing, Signal processing, Biomedical image processing, Data visualisation and imaging, Developmental neuroscience, Neuroanatomy, Neurological and neuromuscular diseases
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), quantitative MRI, diffusion MRI, high angular resolution diffusion MRI, T1/T2-weighted MRI, relaxometry, multidimensional MRI, combined diffusion imaging and relaxometry, voxel-level modelling, diffusion tensor imaging, diffusion kurtosis imaging, q-space trajectory imaging; (multi-tissue) spherical deconvolution, microstructural modelling, fiber tracking, fiber tractography, connectomics, image registration, image segmentation, voxel based analysis, voxel based morphometry, fixel based analysis, group studies, longitudinal studies, generalized linear models
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Clinicians,Preclinicians,Neuroscientists,Psychologists,Radiologists
- See also: Ben Jeurissen (Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre)