< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Expertise in the collecting and processing of survey data, the development of social indicators, the application of simulation models, and the interpretation of socioeconomic data in temporal and international comparative perspective.
- Keywords:SOCIAL INDICATORS, SIMULATION MODEL, POLICY EVALUATION, SURVEY-ANALYSIS, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Applied economics, Applied sociology, Policy and administration, Social psychology, Social stratification, Social theory and sociological methods, Social work, Sociology of life course, family and health, Other sociology and anthropology, Law
- Research techniques:- Microsimulation model of social security and taxation (MISIM-B)- Standard simulation model of social security (STASIM)- Database on the purchasing power and welfare evolution of social security benefits (KOWESZ).
- Users of research expertise:- All levels of government - The socioeconomic organizations - Statistical institutions