< Back to previous page
- Research interest:PhD in optical metrology (e.g. fringe projecting profilometry). Projects on thermography, time-of-flight imaging, RGB and hyperspectral imaging for several applications such as sealing control, material characterization, quality control, skeleton tracking, blood flow detection, etc.
- Keywords:VISION, IMAGE PROCESSING, HYPERSPECTRAL IMAGING SYSTEMS, MODELLING, IMAGE FUSION, CAMERA, THERMOGRAPHY, METROLOGY, Electronics and electrical engineering
- Disciplines:Control systems, robotics and automation, Modelling, Sensors, biosensors and smart sensors, Product development, Other engineering and technology, Modelling and simulation, Analogue and digital signal processing, Data visualisation and imaging
- Research techniques:Optical measurement techniques, Thermography, Active thermography, Dimensional metrology, Time-of-flight cameras, Hyperspectral cameras, Camera control, Recording synchronisation between measurement equipment
- Users of research expertise:Quality control, Process control, Industrial vision, Non-destructive testing, Thermal analyses