< Back to previous page
- Research interest:As part of my project 'Klimaatlink', I provide advice on climate change to schools, in consultation with - and therefore understandable for - teachers and pupils. I therefore make teaching packages about climate change, support teachers and students/pupils with questions about climate change, I give workshops, plan activities, ....
- Keywords:GLOBAL CHANGE, GLOBAL CHANGE EFFECTS, ECOSYSTEM FUNCTION, CLIMATIC EXTREMES
- Disciplines:Ecology, Evolutionary biology , General biology, Microbiology, Plant biology, Systems biology, Other biological sciences, Other natural sciences, Teacher education and professional development of educators, Primary education, Secondary education
- Research techniques:I often consult with teachers, ask them for tips and feedback.
- Users of research expertise:Teachers, schools and pupils / students from all backgrounds and levels of learning.