Armand Van Deun
- Keywords:B230-bacteriology, B680-public-health, B725-diagnostics, B726-clinical-biology
- Users of research expertise:
TB laboratory expertise.
Organization of TB control programmes.
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office, Epi Info 6.04, Epidata Entry and Analysis.
1 - 4 of 4 results
- Novel High-Dose Tuberculosis Retreatment Regimens: How to overcome resistance without creating more?From1 Oct 2018 → Today
- Significance of initial isoniazid resistance for outcome of standard TB treatment and its detection by line-probe assaysFrom1 Jan 2018 → 31 Dec 2018
- Trend of fluoroquinolone resistance among the MDR in DF BangladeshFrom1 Jan 2017 → 31 Dec 2018
- Validity and feasability of use of a rapid and innovative test for detection of Multi Drug Resistant (MDR) TB cases in Kinshasa, DRCFrom1 Mar 2009 → 6 Jul 2018
1 - 10 of 129 results
- Thin-layer-agar-based direct phenotypic drug susceptibility testing on sputum in Eswatini rapidly detects Mycobacterium tuberculosis growth and rifampicin resistance otherwise missed by WHO-endorsed diagnostic tests(2021)Number of pages: 11
- Second-line injectable drugs for rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis: better the devil we know?(2021)Pages: 831-835Number of pages: 5
- Finding the right balance between efficacy and tolerability for TB treatment: the search continues(2021)Pages: 84-86Number of pages: 3
- Human rights: finding the right balance for rifampicin-resistant TB treatment(2021)Pages: 327-328Number of pages: 2
- Should treatment of low-level rifampicin mono-resistant tuberculosis be different?(2021)Pages: 100240Number of pages: 2
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis borderline rpoB mutations: emerging from the unknown(2021)
- Low cycle threshold value in Xpert MTB/RIF assay may herald false detection of tuberculosis and rifampicin resistance: a study of two cases(2021)Number of pages: 5
- How second-line injectable drugs work(2021)Pages: E1167-E1168Number of pages: 2
- Standardised shorter regimens versus individualised longer regimens for rifampin- or multidrug-resistant tuberculosis(2020)
Authors: Syed Abidi, Jay Achar, Mourtala Mohamed Assao Neino, Didi Bang, Andrea Benedetti, Sarah Brode, Jonathon R. Campbell, Esther C. Casas, Francesca Conradie, Gunta Dravniece, et al.Number of pages: 13
- Reduction of diagnostic and treatment delays reduces rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis mortality in Rwanda(2020)Pages: 329-339Number of pages: 12