< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Physical characterisation (particle size, zetapotential, osmolality measurement), rheological characterisation (flow and oscillation measurements, penetration) and bioavailability of ocular medication.
- Keywords:RHEOLOGY, FLUORIMETRY, PHOTON CORRELATION SPECTROSCOPY, OSMOLALITY, OCULAR DOSAGE FORMS, ZETAPOTENTIAL MEASUREMENTS, Pharmacy and pharmacology
- Disciplines:Ophthalmology and optometry, Biomarker discovery and evaluation, Drug discovery and development, Medicinal products, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacotherapy, Toxicology and toxinology, Other pharmaceutical sciences, Medicinal chemistry, Pharmaceutical analysis and quality assurance, Other medical and health sciences
- Research techniques:* Rheometer (CSL2 100 Carri-Med)* Photocorrelation spectoscopy (Zetasizer 3000 Malvern Instruments) * Zetapotential measurement (Zetasizer 3000 Malvern Instruments)* Fluorometry (Fluorotron Master, Ocumetrics, Mountain View USA)
- Users of research expertise:Pharmaceutical industryFood industry