< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Dr. Ann Crabbé is a senior researcher and member of the research group Environment & Society of the University of Antwerp. Ann has a bachelor degree in sociology (1998), a master degree in public administration (2000) and since 2008, she is doctor in political and social sciences. Her doctoral thesis was on the institutionalization of river basin management and integrated water policy in Flanders. The introduction and evolution of new modes of governance, explaining institutional stability and change, and developing and implementing methods for policy evaluation are her main research topics.
- Keywords:GOVERNANCE, GOVERNMENT POLICY, POLICY PLAN, POLICY IMPLICATIONS, POLICY EVALUATION, POLICY ANALYSIS, POLICY MAKING, POLICY, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Applied sociology, Policy and administration, Social psychology, Social stratification, Social theory and sociological methods, Sociology of life course, family and health, Other sociology and anthropology
- Research techniques:Social mapping; discourse analysis; system analysis; interviewing ; organizing and facilitating workshops ; qualitative analysis
- Users of research expertise:Policy-makers, NGOs, sector organizations and other organizations interested and involved in governance of sustainability issues