< Back to previous page
- Disciplines:Public health services, Public health sciences, Public health care
1 - 10 of 10 results
- Forced and child marriage at the intersection of health, gender and human rights : understanding the determinants in Morocco and the impact of the migratory context in Belgium(2019)
Authors: Alexia SabbePages: XVIII, 239 p.
- Marriage and migration : Moroccan womenU+2019s views on partner choice, arranged and forced marriage in Belgium(2019)Pages: 1097 - 1120
- Women's perspectives on marriage and rights in Morocco: risk factors for forced and early marriage in the Marrakech region(2015)Pages: 135 - 149
- Forced marriage in Belgium : an analysis of the current situation(2015)Pages: 67 p.
- Forced marriage: an analysis of legislation and political measures in Europe(2014)Pages: 171 - 189
- Determinants of child and forced marriage in Morocco: stakeholder perspectives on health, policies and human rights(2013)Number of pages: 1
- De mythe van het maagdenvlies(2013)Pages: 440 - 445
- Implicaties van beleid in Europa op gedwongen huwelijken: een analyse van cultuur, migratie en gender in het beleid ten aanzien van gedwongen huwelijken(2011)
Authors: Alexia SabbePages: 21 - 33
- Responding to female genital mutilation in Europe. Striking the right balance between prosecution and prevention(2009)Number of pages: 1
- Overview of legislation in the European Union to address female genital mutilation: challenges and recommendations for the implementation of laws(2009)Number of pages: 1