< Back to previous page
Department of Virology, parasitology and immunology
Lifecycle:1 Jan 1993 → Today
Organisation profile:Research is focused on the animal, cellular and molecular pathogenesis of viruses, with a special emphasis on viruses that have developed strategies to escape from the host's immune response.
Keywords:Virologie, Parasitologie, Immunologie
1 - 10 of 219 results
- An integrated translational platform to improve the management and outcome of rare heritable connective tissue diseaseFrom1 Jan 2021 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- Paradi2s: PARAsitic DIversity, vectors, host and transfers in Early Cretaceous DInosaur-aSsociated vertebratesFrom15 Dec 2020 → TodayFunding: BRAIN-be(Belgian Research Action through Interdisciplinary Networks)
- Ultracentrifuge for virological and cell biological applications.From1 Dec 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - scientific equipment program
- Aminopeptidase N-driven small intestinal epithelial transcytosis as a cornerstone of secretory IgA immunity upon oral vaccinationFrom16 Nov 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- Study of the pathogenesis (role of host receptors) of African Swine Fever (ASF) and innate immune response in ASF virus infected domestic pigsFrom15 Oct 2020 → TodayFunding: Ministery of Social Affairs, Public Health and Environment
- Cultured stem cells for customized meat designFrom1 Oct 2020 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research (SBO)
- A comprehensive evaluation of qPCR and antibody-ELISA to assess the
interruption of transmission of soil-transmitted helminth infectionsFrom1 Oct 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- Targeting of vaccine antigens to aminopeptidase N to elicit protective intestinal immunityFrom15 Sep 2020 → TodayFunding: IOF - technology validation in real environment
- AntiFUNzymen IIFrom1 Sep 2020 → TodayFunding: IOF - technology validation in lab
- Use of a novel compound against microbial infections in crustaceansFrom1 Aug 2020 → TodayFunding: IOF - technology concept exploration
1 - 10 of 1489 results
- A substantial neutrophilic inflammation as regular part of severe type 2 chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps(2021)Pages: 179 - 188.e2
- U+03B2-glucan-induced IL-10 secretion by monocytes triggers porcine NK cell cytotoxicity(2021)Number of pages: 1
- Advances in oral subunit vaccine design(2021)Number of pages: 1
- Combating H3N2 influenza viruses of humans and swine by heterologous prime-boost vaccination strategies : studies in the pig model(2021)
Authors: Sharon Cherotich ChepkwonyPages: 237 p.
- Investigations into potential alternatives for sustainable control of psoroptic mange in Belgian Blue cattle(2021)
Authors: Zhenzhen ChenPages: 156 p.
- Arrival cortisol measurements in veal calves and their association with body weight, protein fractions, animal health and performance(2021)Number of pages: 1
- Minireview : lactoferrin, a versatile natural antimicrobial glycoprotein which modulates host innate immunity(2021)Pages: 61 - 65
- Waterborne and foodborne transmission of Cryptosporidium and Giardia in Northern Greece(2020)
Authors: Panagiota LigdaPages: 227 p.
- Identification of Shigatoxigenic and enteropathogenic Escherichia coli serotypes in healthy young dairy calves in Belgium by recto-anal mucosal swabbing(2020)Number of pages: 1
- Helminth vaccines in ruminants from development to application(2020)Pages: 159 - 171