< Back to previous page
Department of Mathematical analysis
Lifecycle:1 Jan 1993 → 30 Jun 2019
Organisation profile:Research at the Department of Mathematical Analysis focusses on Clifford Analysis, Numerical analysis and Mathematical modeling, and general relativity.
Disciplines:Applied mathematics in specific fields
1 - 10 of 39 results
- Differential forms, integration, and Radon transforms in superspace.From1 Jan 2019 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects (pro memore - non-attributable)
- Computational methods for inverse problems formulated on stationary and moving domainsFrom1 Oct 2018 → TodayFunding: FWO fellowships
- Modular representation theory of the periplectic Brauer algebra.From1 Oct 2018 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Advanced mathematical and numerical analysis of induction hardening of steelFrom1 Jan 2018 → TodayFunding: FWO research project
- Fine control of catalyst structure: improved catalyst performance by tuning the active site locationFrom1 Jan 2017 → TodayFunding: FWO research project
- On the identification of missing memory kernels in evolutionary partial differential equations based on an integral type overdeterminationFrom1 Oct 2015 → 30 Sep 2018Funding: FWO fellowships
- Clifford algebra methods for efficient multidimensional data analysisFrom1 Sep 2015 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Lie superalgebrasFrom1 Sep 2015 → 30 Sep 2020Funding: BOF - Other initiatives (pro memore - non-attributable), FWO fellowships
- Theoretical and numerical analysis of inverse problems in evolutionary partial differential equationsFrom1 Oct 2014 → 30 Sep 2018Funding: BOF - Doctoral projects (pro memore - non-attributable)
- Solutions of generalized Cauchy-Riemann equations in Clifford analysisFrom1 Oct 2014 → 31 Dec 2018Funding: BOF - Doctoral projects (pro memore - non-attributable)
1 - 10 of 251 results
Authors: Marijke GrimmonprezNumber of pages: 1
- (2018)Journal: Annals of PhysicsISSN: 0003-4916Volume: 389Pages: 192 - 218
Authors: Daniel Branco PintoPages: XXII, 198 p.
Authors: Sigiswald BarbierPages: 206 p.
- (2018)Book: Quantum theory and symmetries with Lie theory and its applications in physics, volume 1Volume: 263Pages: 255 - 260
Authors: Michael WutzigPages: IV, 146 p.
- (2018)Journal: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL REACTOR ENGINEERINGISSN: 1542-6580Issue: 6Volume: 16
Authors: Abhishek Dutta, Zehra Pinar, Denis Constales, Turgut OzisNumber of pages: 1
- (2018)Journal: Chemical Engineering ScienceISSN: 0009-2509Volume: 178Pages: 183 - 193
- (2018)Journal: Chemical Engineering ScienceISSN: 0009-2509Volume: 184Pages: 25 - 32
Authors: Ali Guzmán AdánPages: 250 p.