Department of Mathematical analysis
1 - 10 of 39 results
- Differential forms, integration, and Radon transforms in superspace.From1 Jan 2019 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Computational methods for inverse problems formulated on stationary and moving domainsFrom1 Oct 2018 → TodayFunding: FWO fellowships
- Modular representation theory of the periplectic Brauer algebra.From1 Oct 2018 → 31 Oct 2020Funding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Advanced mathematical and numerical analysis of induction hardening of steelFrom1 Jan 2018 → TodayFunding: FWO research project
- Fine control of catalyst structure: improved catalyst performance by tuning the active site locationFrom1 Jan 2017 → 31 Jan 2021Funding: FWO research project
- On the identification of missing memory kernels in evolutionary partial differential equations based on an integral type overdeterminationFrom1 Oct 2015 → 30 Sep 2018Funding: FWO fellowships
- Clifford algebra methods for efficient multidimensional data analysisFrom1 Sep 2015 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Lie superalgebrasFrom1 Sep 2015 → 30 Sep 2020Funding: BOF - Other initiatives, FWO fellowships
- Theoretical and numerical analysis of inverse problems in evolutionary partial differential equationsFrom1 Oct 2014 → 30 Sep 2018Funding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Solutions of generalized Cauchy-Riemann equations in Clifford analysisFrom1 Oct 2014 → 31 Dec 2018Funding: BOF - Doctoral projects
1 - 10 of 237 results
- Theoretical and numerical analysis of inverse problems in mathematics and engineering(2019)
Authors: Marijke GrimmonprezNumber of pages: 1
- A minimal representation of the orthosymplectic Lie superalgebra(2018)
Authors: Sigiswald BarbierPages: 206 p.
- Symmetries of the SU+2083 Dirac-Dunkl operator(2018)Volume: 263Pages: 255 - 260
- A semi-linear delayed diffusion-wave system with distributed order in time(2018)
Authors: Ahmed S Hendy, Rob De Staelen, Vladimir G PimenovPages: 885 - 903
- Joint kinetics of reciprocal experiments(2018)
Authors: Daniel Branco PintoPages: XXII, 198 p.
- Population balances involving aggregation and breakage through homotopy approaches(2018)
Authors: Abhishek Dutta, Zehra Pinar, Denis Constales, Turgut OzisNumber of pages: 1
- Gateway analysis for complex reaction mechanisms : Kinetic Informative Detachable (KID) sub-mechanisms(2018)Pages: 183 - 193
- The total angular momentum algebra related to the S-3 Dunkl Dirac equation(2018)Pages: 192 - 218
- Reproducing kernels in harmonic and Clifford analysis(2018)
Authors: Michael WutzigPages: IV, 146 p.
- Euclidean and Hermitian Clifford analysis on superspace(2018)
Authors: Ali Guzmán AdánPages: 250 p.