< Back to previous page
Department of Biotechnology
Lifecycle:1 Jan 2018 → Today
Organisation profile:Innovation through molecular characterization and optimization of biological systems.
Disciplines:Biotechnology for agriculture, forestry, fisheries and allied sciences, Environmental engineering and biotechnology, Microbiology
1 - 10 of 214 results
1 - 10 of 177 results
- PRODEX-11 project: URINIS-A phase 2: Urine Nitrification in SpaceFrom1 Jan 2021 → TodayFunding: Prodex Space travel
- Structure-function relations of fat crystal networks in suspensionsFrom1 Jan 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects (previously NOI/LP)
- Finding highly productive hydrogen-oxidizing synthetic communities through isolation, combination and prediction.From1 Jan 2020 → TodayFunding: BOF - Doctoral projects (previously NOI/LP)
- MoBioS - Modular Biological Sensor for Industrial BiotechnologyFrom1 Jan 2020 → TodayFunding: IOF - Industrial Research Fund (pro memore - non-attributable)
- Unraveling amino sugar-phosphate stress regulation and response mechanisms in Escherichia coli to enable the development of microbial cell factories for the synthesis of amino sugar containing compoundsFrom1 Nov 2019 → TodayFunding: FWO fellowships
- A digital phagogram for personalized phage therapyFrom1 Nov 2019 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research Grant
- Development of biofilm-based fermentation technologies for carbon capture and utilizationFrom1 Nov 2019 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research Grant
- Porcine lactoferrin as a novel antibacterial agent to protect against Chlamydia suis intestinal infections in pigsFrom1 Nov 2019 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research Grant
- Functionalised nanofibrous organosilica membranes for advanced affinity-based separation applicationsFrom1 Nov 2019 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research Grant
- Efficient separation of macroconstituents from biomass by combining unit operations based on insights in the structural organzationFrom1 Nov 2019 → TodayFunding: VLAIO - VIL - cSBO
1 - 10 of 1571 results
- Functional analysis of the EUL lectin family in rice (Oryza sativa)(2020)
Authors: Mariya Tsankova TsanevaPages: XVI, 312 p.
- RIPs, a cereal killer? : the physiological role of rice ribosome-inactivating proteins (RIPs) in abiotic stress(2020)
Authors: Pieter WytynckPages: XV, 188 p.
- Red and processed meat consumption within two different dietary patterns : effect on the colon microbial community and volatile metabolites in pigs(2020)Journal: FOOD RESEARCH INTERNATIONALISSN: 0963-9969Volume: 129Number of pages: 1
- Kinetics and microbial ecology of chain elongation for production of medium-chain carboxylic acids(2020)
Authors: Pieter CandryPages: XIV, 253 p.
- Engineering yeast factories towards improved robustness(2019)
Authors: Maarten De MolPages: 356 p.
- Electrochemical sulfide removal and caustic recovery from real spent caustic streams(2019)Book: International Society of Electrochemistry, 25th Topical meeting, AbstractsNumber of pages: 1
- Anaerobic digestion of cocoa waste within a circular economy context(2019)
Authors: Nayaret Acosta OrtizPages: XXVI, 220 p.
- On-chip surface enhanced raman spectroscopy using ALD grown plasmonic nanotrenches integrated with a silicon nitride slot waveguide(2019)Book: Integratred Optics, 21st European conference, PapersNumber of pages: 1
- Metabolic engineering strategies for improving microbial synthesis of chitooligosaccharides(2019)
Authors: David BauwensPages: var. p. p.
- Impact of cross-contamination concentrations of doxycycline hyclate on the microbial ecosystem in an ex vivo model of the pig's cecum(2019)Journal: Microbial Drug Resistance: Mechanism, Epidemiology, and DiseaseISSN: 1076-6294Issue: 2Volume: 25Pages: 304 - 315