Erik C L Neyts University of Antwerp
The methods of quantum mechanics are applied to the study of a wide variety of both organic and inorganic compounds. Molecular structure and properties are predicted on the basis of theoretical calculations. Due to the recent developments in computer technology, the precision of the calculation is often competitive with (and sometimes superior to) experimental measurements. Three categories of molecules are studied: 1. Transition metal ...
Umedjon Khalilov University of Antwerp
Christof Verlackt University of Antwerp
Stijn Huygh University of Antwerp
Chemistry Vrije Universiteit Brussel
The department Chemistry (DSCH) includes research groups dealing with:
- Analytical, Environmental and Geochemistry (AMGC);
- Quantum Chemistry (ALGC);
- Organic Chemistry (ORGC);
- Physical and Colloidal Chemistry (FCOL);
- High Resolution Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (HNMR).